I have been seeing a counselor regularly for about a year and a half, it has been a rewarding experience. I think that most of us would benefit, here are my ten reasons why.
- Your friends are not being honest with you.
- No one really wants to hear that much about your family and your childhood.
- Most people in your life are too close, you need someone with objectivity.
- It is a quiet and confidential place to unload.
- Most counselors have been where you are going.
- You are more likely to follow their advice because you are paying money.
- They are active listeners.
- They don’t cost as much financially as they help you emotionally.
- It creates a checkpoint for your emotional journey.
- If you put effort into your time, it will change your life for the better.
So there are my ten reasons. If you would like more information on counselors in the Triangle area, please comment below. I will keep it confidential and email you!