I want to share a few links to items that have been reshaping my mind so far this year. Enjoy and please comment if you try one of them out!
- Podcast – Super Soul – Geneen Roth has a unique take on eating, if you struggle with overeating or under eating, listen in, there is a lot more here to digest!
- The Hate You Give – A book that will help you know what it means to be the other and possibly help change your mindset about issues of race from a high schooler’s point of view.
- Ear Hustle – One my favorite new podcasts from San Quentin prison, it really will shift your thinking on what it means to be incarcerated.
- 74 Seconds – A podcast that covers Philando Castille and the first time a police officer has been on trial for killing someone in Minnesota.
- World Without Fish – We are reading this in my reading class, it is quite informative about the issue of fish depletion, but it is written in a way that really connects with me.
- Good Life Podcast – the 7 P’s – One of my favorite podcasts and this particular episode will rock your world, the 7 p’s of Succeeding at Anything!